Thursday, October 18, 2012

What is Open Cloud? A Fantastic 3-Minute Cartoon Tells All!


Hi readers! I just got this from my friend Allie Bosworth. He sends along a fantastic animation explaining what is Open Cloud that I know you'll just love !


Here's Allie's letter:

Hi Mike

I wanted to take a second to pass along a little 3 minute video about the Open Cloud.  This video does a good job of breaking down the origin and evolution of the cloud over the past decade and how the opening of the cloud is freeing app developers from the limitations of closed code.

I hope you enjoy the video and perhaps it is something you would consider sharing with your readers. Have a great day!

Best,

Allie


Thanks Allie! Here's the video. It is excellent! Enjoy!



No comments:

Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023! Floppy Pinkies, Jett Sett, Tetsuko!

   Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023!!  Please Follow me at:  https://www.facebook.com/MikeRogersShow Check out my Youtube Channel: ...