Wednesday, November 7, 2012

George W. Obama Re-Elected to 4th Term!


FIRST PRESIDENT SINCE FDR TO SERVE FOUR CONSECUTIVE TERMS!
"Stay the course!"

Will continue the policies of the last 12 years of bombing countries full of brown-skinned people 24/7, bailing out the big banks, helping Wall Street; screwing the public...

Mike's commentary: "I try to see things from the same point of view like my average fellow American, or the government, but every time I try, I screw my back up sticking my head so far up my ass."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and if romney had won, that photoshopped image would be a nice blend of three. it probably wouldn't have looked much different than the one of bush and obama anyway.

Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023! Floppy Pinkies, Jett Sett, Tetsuko!

   Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023!!  Please Follow me at:  https://www.facebook.com/MikeRogersShow Check out my Youtube Channel: ...