Monday, March 16, 2015

Beautiful and Sexy Japanese Girls in Bikinis on My TV Show!!! Yikes!


Well, folks. I've died and gone to heaven! I can go anytime as a happy man!

I'm working on the new "Ninja Slayer" show that is starting on Niconico on April 16th, 2015 at 11:00 pm. I am proud to announce that I am are working with the fine folks at Ninja Slayer, Road and Sky Company, King Records and Kadokawa as a team and bringing that exciting new animation to the world! Read about that here: Ninja Slayer Animation Begins April 16th at 11pm on Niconico (http://robot55.jp/blog/ninja-slayer-animation-begins-april-16th-at-11-pm-on-niconico/)
Ken photo mina
Mina Shirakawa poses in a bathing suit for cameraman Ken Nishikawa
I am also making a special program just for the fans of Ninja Slayer and that show premieres on that new "Ninja Slayer" show! It's a special program in a program. I t's still Top Secret, but I can share some tidbits. Yesterday, we had a shoot and did some video production and several beautiful Japanese girls came to the studio and dropped our jaws with their Ninja antics as well as their swim suit photo session!
Rico san also posed for the show!
Rico san also posed for the show!
That's right! You read it here first: Beautiful and Sexy Japanese Ninja Girls and their bikini pin up scenes.... and you can see it all on Niconico on April 16th, 2015 at 11:00 pm

I'm expecting that it will be a smash hit. Of course! What more could a guy want to watch?

-----------------------

All the girls who will appear on our show, Matsuo Yuki (松尾由紀) , Minami Rin (みなみ鈴 ), Rico (りこ)and Mina Shirakawa (白川未奈) appear courtesy of Presence LLC  (URL: http://www.pre13-office.com/)

If you want to see some more photos of the girls (and one with me with two outstanding sexy Japanese girls in bikinis click here:
(Or copy and paste this address into your browser: http://robot55.jp/blog/sexy-japanese-bikini-girls-a-video-producers-dream-come-true/)

No comments:

Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023! Floppy Pinkies, Jett Sett, Tetsuko!

   Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023!!  Please Follow me at:  https://www.facebook.com/MikeRogersShow Check out my Youtube Channel: ...